I decided to get more involved in the community. So, I visited College Students SparkTeam that I joined to introduce myself to the community. Then, I saw a post "A Few Spark Starters" that said I should first create my own SparkPage. So I went and created a page.
It took me about an hour all together to finish the page. Because I am into web design, I wanted the page to look decent. I first changed the colors for the background and text. I also added pictures of me climbing up the tree to show my adventurous side and of Cornell campus.
I also FINALLY realized how to get the weight loss tracker that is on every user's post. Weight loss tracker shows the user's progress to his/her weight goals as an image. I chose an ocean background with the sun pointing at my weight.
Also, I edited "My Goals," "My Program," and my "Personal Information."
Writing this helped me to really think about what my health goals are and the steps that I could take everyday to achieve it. Here is what I came up with:
My Goals:
1. To go to the gym twice a week Monday and Wednesday mornings
My Program:
1. Sleep early the day before going to the gym
2. Set the alarm clock an hour before I wake up so I don't be lazy and get my butt up dancing to the music
3. Stay motivated with the help of other members!
Personal Information:
I'm from NYC.
Hit me a message or leave me comment! I'll get right back at you =)
Ultimately, I am very satisfied with my page and I want to add more content by adding a blog entry, adding friends, and SparkGoodies (free gifts that others can give you!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment