I made 3 friends today! and I already feel motivated to continue my workout.
I simply went to College Students SparkTeam and read people's posts. I visited a user's SparkPage if the post was interesting or motivating. When I visited AZILEE80's page, I wanted to know how she set the background image. So I left her a comment on the page asking her how to do that. Within 30 minutes, I got an email saying that I got a new comment.
AZILEE80 4/15/2009 2:02:24 PM
Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog!
If you go up in the top right to edit page and then when the edit screen comes up, you go to where you can change the colors and everything. You select upload background image and you should be able to go to any jpeg file and add it. Hope that helps!
Then, I went to her page again, and this time I gave her a SparkGoodie that says "Best wishes." In the optional message box, I wrote "I want a SparkGoodie lol =)."
Within an hour, I got my first SparkGoodie which is a smiley face!
Browsing other members' SparkPages and their profile pictures, I realized that I wanted to have friends who are similar to me in terms of physique, interests, and age. So I visited KENDRALONG's SparkPage. She has a big icon that says "Lost 10 pounds with SparkPeople." Losing 10 pounds is not an easy job! Also, I admired that she wrote detailed, honest descriptions about her life on the main page.
I wrote a comment, "I like how you're honest about your story! You are my motivator of the day!" Within thirty minutes, she also added me as a friend. This was great because it showed me that she wanted to help me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment