Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Diet and Nutrition: Recommend the single best habit you have adopted

REEDSKI
REEDSKI's Photo Posts: 691
5/2/09 9:55 P
I haven't eaten in front of the TV since I started Spark People in March. In fact, I have barely had the TV on because I am busy exercising, trying new recipes, tracking my fitness and nutrition, and earning Spark Points.

"Let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you; God alone is unchanging. Patience obtains all things. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila Bookmark Prayer

•♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ ♥♥~Reedski~♥♥


SYLVERFLAMES
SYLVERFLAMES's Photo Posts: 14
5/2/09 9:24 P
tracking your food! I had no idea how much I was eating until I joined sparkpeople!


MARNIEA
Posts: 3
5/2/09 3:49 P
I totally agree with GIRL-Fusion that drinking 8 glasses of water/day and tracking my food are really really important. I've only been doing this for 4 days and have already lost 5 pounds!! I make so much better choices when I track and the water really seems to fill me up so I'm not wanting to eat all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment